Admission to Harborough Museum is free.
The Museum is part of Symington 1, a cultural hub including library, adult learning, museum and registration service situated on the first floor of The Symington Building.
The Symington Building has the following facilities:
- Pay and display car park (additional information)
- Concierge for information and directions
- Café and ice cream parlour
- Toilets including disabled toilet
Harborough Museum is open Tuesday to Friday, 10am to 6pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 4pm
The museum is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Wheelchair accessibility and lift to first floor
- Low counters are available
- Assistance dogs are allowed on the first floor
The Museum and Library is Dementia Friendly and we welcome people with disabilities. There are browser areas with seats and tables, an interactive floor for children and toilet facilities on the same floor.
Staff assistance is also available.